Our business today remains guided by our original tenets -- to help our clients build their leadership teams. We accomplish this by leveraging our industry expertise, recruiting the highest caliber individuals, and providing unparalleled, hands-on service. Our long-term client relationships are a testament to these principles.
- Our consultants are fully engaged in all aspects of the search process.
- Our consultants conduct an average of only four searches concurrently.
- Our consultants prepare insightful and extensive profiles about each recommended candidate.
- We have completed over 500 searches for clients in food processing, consumer products, and industrial sectors.
- Nearly 80% of our searches are conducted for clients with whom we have worked in the past.
Our consultants are fully engaged in all aspects of the search process, achieving the highest levels of quality control throughout the entire search.
As a result, clients --
- are presented with highly qualified slates of candidates;
- remain fully informed about the progress of their search;
- receive personalized and focused attention;
- gain unmatched levels of communication and accessibility.
Our consultants conduct an average of only four searches concurrently, focusing their full interest and resources on attracting the best candidates to our clients’ team. Therefore --
- a broader candidate universe is reached and assessed;
- a senior partner is conducting the recruiting activities;
- searches are completed in an efficient and timely manner;
- off-limits restrictions are nominal.
Our consultants prepare insightful and extensive profiles, documenting each candidate’s career experiences, accomplishments, and leadership philosophies. Clients gain value because this --
- leverages our clients’ interviews and maximizes their information gathering;
- affords in-depth outlook about candidates, particularly about soft or difficult-to-uncover issues;
- ensures highest probability of candidates who fit the company’s culture and organizational requirements.
We have completed over 500 searches for clients in food processing, consumer products, and industrial sectors, leveraging deep experience and industry-specific knowledge to attract the best talent to our client’s team. Consequently --
- clients receive enlightening market intelligence and insight;
- consultants conduct interviews with probing and industry-wise analysis;
- our learning curve is minimal, thereby accelerating the search time-to-completion;
- candidates exceed our client’s qualification parameters;
- our network and industry reach is deep, entrenched, and credible.
Nearly 80% of our searches are conducted for clients with whom we have worked in the past, validating that our expertise and operating philosophy continue to deliver the most qualified leaders for our clients. Our long-term clients benefit because we --
- serve as a trusted consultant and strategic adviser providing thoughtful judgment and valuable market intelligence;
- understand their business and industry which reduces time-to-completion;
- hold their performance and results as core to our continued success and viability.
Our expertise prevails in these business segments:
- Food Processing - baking, snack food, ingredients, frozen, dairy, confectionery, prepared foods,
foodservice and food processing equipment
- Consumer Durable Goods - hardware, building products, housewares, medical devices, furniture, textiles, and office products
- Consumer Packaged Goods
- Industrial OEM's - electronics, EMS, contract manufacturing, and technology